Sunday, May 27, 2007

Studio

I can hardly believe it, we have worked none stop for 2 months and the studio is almost ready!!! This week we (as in my hubby...lol) are going to be laying down the flooring and after that the fun part ....decorating!!! Yah! I ordered 6 canvas wraps and they should be in this week...one of them is a 40x60...yes guys that is life size! ha. I hope you can all make it out to our Grand Opening Party!

I want to thank our great friends.... Carol & Jerry for all the help you have given us. You guys are the best!!!

Take care,
~T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congratulations on the new studio opening! I can't wait to see your canvas wraps and the new place!!

Please be sure to let me know when the grand opening is!! I want to be there for sure!

Happy Memorial Day!

PicturesByTracy said...

Thanks girl! I'll keep you posted 4-sure!

You have been busy! That's so cool you got to meet Jessica. You need to email me...I want to hear all about your trip.

Hugs:)
~T