Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Joe + Kristen



What a sweet couple!
I knew from day one that we would get along great and they would be so fun to photograph. Last week I met them at Ault Park in Cincinnati, after shooting there for awhile we headed over to Hyde Park Square for some cool downtown images. We had such a great time and Joe and Kristen are just full of pure cuteness!!! For some reason Kristen reminds me of Julia Roberts…I think it’s her adorable open mouth smile. What do you think?

I was trying super hard to get some cool sun flair and here is what I got....


So funny! This crazy large mouth monster came out of the ally as we were walking by so naturally I wanted to get some pictures of Joe and Kristen with him...



After this session I could not wait to get home and look thru the images. So while I look thru them I get a bit teary eyed… seeing this beautiful young couple so in love - so happy. I realize just how lucky & blessed I am to be able to document this wonderful time in their lives and so many others. I live for that feeling….. such a great feeling.

Thought it would be fun to do a slideshow for this session.... click here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple :) Great job, Tracy! I LOVE them. I knew we picked you for a reason!

PicturesByTracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PicturesByTracy said...

Wowzzeeerr...yes! This is a cute couple=0)

I think this was one of my favorite e-sessions ever!!! You guys are so fun, thanks for a great day. Glad you picked me:) I'm a very lucky photographer!

Devil's Son said...

wow...i notice that u actually take great "couples moment"~!

great photos~~~

__________________________
Wired Right Brain