Sunday, May 27, 2007

Brandi's Bridal Session

Brandi was the runner up for my bridal contest so I decided to go ahead and do a session for her as well. Sherri Cole did a fab job with her hair. Michelle a former Tracy bride did her makeup..I'll post her new website very soon. Thank you guys! You both made Brandi even more gorgeous! Here a just a few of my favorites.....



Holly hottness!!! Is that a word...na I don't think so.






Ok girls listen up ...



I want to photograph a wedding this year where the girls all have Chinese umbrellas



So my 1st bride to email that you will get these for you and all your girls will receive the following.... each of your girls will receive a 5x7 and for you a 16x20 metallic print of you and the girls! These are so much fun for pictures and they are super cheep! Only $8 each!!!!







Trespassing: this image was taken on the lawn of the Wright Brothers Estate. Brandi and I ran up on hill and quickly started shooting. Such rebels!!! hahah





Everyone knows that love LOVE Mrs. Dorene's unique designs. If your looking for something different you must checkout... http://www.unveiledbridaldesigns.com/

75" round mantilla ivory bridal illusion veil with Alencon lace edge


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Brandi looks beautiful and the pictures are awesome!! Tracy - you better make me look this good :)

PicturesByTracy said...

Hi Miss Megan!

Thanks so much! Your both gorgeous so it's not too hard;)

Next week is your e-session! Can't wait! Tell Neal not to wear that crazy hat I saw him in at Kroger's...lol. I want to do something different with you guys...I'm tossing around a few ideas. What are you planning on wearing?

~T

Anonymous said...

wow tracy...im jordan's sister and brandi looks breath taking! i can't wait until im finally engaged so you can do my pictures!! they are all awesome..i think you did danielle and jasons weddign also? can't wait to see them as well! great job!

PicturesByTracy said...

Thanks Kristyn! So cool of you to comment:) Glad see your checking out the blog. Brandi is such a sweetheart I love working with her & luckily I'm doing her friend Megan's wedding in November. Not sure who Danielle she's ...not a Tracy bride. Do you know Andrea Buchy (DePompei)? I had her wedding back in October.

How did Jordon do with her pageant? Did she get most photogenic?? If not she sure should have!

~T

Andrea said...

Hey Tracy!! You did a great job taking Brandi's photos they look great!! I love the Chinese umbrella's and I think Megan should do that!!! I will tell her to buy them for us!! Megan if you are reading this I am only kidding we can buy them ourselves but that would be really fun!

PicturesByTracy said...

Hi Andrea! Thanks so much:) You guys would be the perfect group for the umbrella's! Ok now you have to talk all the girls into now...please!!!

Megan & Neal's wedding is going to be a blast! Can't wait to see all my Brides! We need to get another picture...I don't like the way I look in the one from Brandi's...bad hair day lol.