Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Fall:)

Yes, I am a total fool for the Fall. I love the nip in the air, the crunch of leaves underfoot, the trees all decked out in their awesome colors. Today I'm sipping on hot apple cider & curled up in a blanket while working on tons of sessions....may I add that it's 2:00PM and I'm still in my PJ's;) One part I love about being self employed!

I just finished this darling family and thought I'd share a 2nd blog post from their Fall session.....

My little boy Skyler commented....

"mommy don't you just want to pinch those cute little cheeks". Made me giggle.



Working on today...
Hollie & Joey's wedding album
Shanon & Troy's engagement session
Debra: sneak peek
Danielle & Eric: sneak peek
Jennifer & Jamie wedding sneak peek

Enjoy your weekend! I have a fabulous outdoor/barn/pink cowboy wedding and I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agre with Skyler 100%...he is such a sweet kid :) You must be doing something right!

I can't get enough of these pictures...three of my favorite people and such a cute little family!