Friday, September 07, 2007

Boudoir Session/ B-Pics

Jill writes....

I want to thank Tracy for this amazing experience! I had no idea what to give my fiancé for a wedding gift and I kept hearing about boudoir photos. I knew it was something he would never expect me to do. I was so nervous leading up to it that I almost cancelled, but from the moment I met Tracy I felt completely comfortable. We started talking and the camera just started shooting. The more pictures she took the more confident I felt.

I was shocked when I got the pictures back. I absolutely loved them! I had planned on giving my fiancé an album of the pictures, but I ended up showing him all the proofs online because I just couldn't wait. He was stunned and the look on his face was priceless. Every time I would leave the room he would go back on the computer to look at them again;)

This was not only an excellent gift for my fiancé but also for me. It gives you such a sense of confidence. I had so much fun and I would do it again in a heart beat. I would highly recommend boudoir photos with Tracy to anyone!





Jill, I want to say thank you so much for allowing me to post a few of your images on my blog and for writing this letter. I'm so happy to hear that your FI was so happy with his gift=) Best wishes on your wedding day and call me when your ready to do our Trash The Dress Session!

~Tracy

No comments: