Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lens For Sale
Sold
Canon 28-135 mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM EF Lens
I have done allot of equipment upgrades, and was looking at everything that I have & trying to evaluate what I really need;) and have decided to sale those things that I do not have a use anymore so that someone else can continue to get great use of them.

Aspherical lens element preserves sharpness and color clarity from edge to edge
Lightweight standard zoom lens with superior optical performance plus a built-in Image Stabilizer. The IS system reduces the possibility of blurred photographs caused by camera shake, enabling hand-held photography in comparatively dim light without a flash or tripod.

All of my equipment is in MINT condition. No scratches, flaws, etc. I have always taken good care of my things. This lens comes with complete boxes, manuals, cords...ect.


Lightweight standard zoom lens with superior optical performance plus a built-in Image Stabilizer. The IS system reduces the possibility of blurred photographs caused by camera shake, enabling hand-held photography in comparatively dim light without a flash or tripod.

If your interested email me at email@picturesbyTracy.com

No comments: