Monday, June 07, 2010

Vicki and Roy's Beautiful Wedding Day- PicturesbyTracy Dayton, Ohio Photographer

I am convinced that meeting Vicki and Roy was not by chance, yet simply meant to be. They have quickly become my friends. Vicki a budding photographer and I'm super excited to have her assisting me next month.


vicflowerss
Hello...LOVE when my brides wear HOTT shoes!!!
vicgrshoes
Great moment...
vicsmile
Roy what is that look Vicki is giving you?
viccere

vicbeautiful

Vicki you are stunning….my camera loves you..xoxo..

vicbeauty

vic3a

viclaugh



vicwed3a

viccakesm
Sinking heels:P
vroyfunny
yummy sun flair...
vtracylove

viloves

LOVE THIS...

vroy4e



Vicki wearing her PinMeUpCouture hair flower:)

vic pinmeupcouture

This wedding was filled with all the LOVE and LAUGHTER you could dream of...Roy and Vicki, thank you for trusting us with your day. You two couldn’t be more perfect for each other. It was truly a memorable day! xo ~Tracy


No comments: