Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tammy & Hank - Wedding Sneak Peek Part 1

Hello my faithful blog readers! I've been traveling, working, playing, designing and more over the last few weeks. I've got a ton of blog entries coming your way.
Remember this adorable couple?



tammyandhank (8)


June 15th I had the great honor to photograph their wedding day and let me tell you it was every I thought it would be! Hank and Tammy enjoy your preview! Lee and I are both excited to hang out with you soon.


A couple yummy details...
wedding details
Stunning...
tammy


flowers


Tammy

tammy and Hank


pinmeupcouture

tam kiss

LOVE THIS...
Tammy and Hank
Lovely couple and light...

tammy and hank

wedding





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Tracy, I just love them...gosh that is one beautiful bride.
What can I say except love you, love the work!