Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Best Wishes Mr. & Mrs. Cone

What do you get when you combine a pilot with a dentist? A beautiful couple with shiny white teeth and a happy photographer that gets to take wedding photos with an airplane!!!

The day was fantastic! Full for so many good things like.... blue skies, old barn, horses, airplanes, laughter, lots of adorable babies & great company.

O'yes she did! Sarah was all about wearing some her comfy Nike's. Notice on the left that she had them personalized with Mrs. Cone:)


sarahcones small


the flowers were so bright and cheerful...
flowers
Of course I got the so call normal shot of the exit but this last minute shot I got with my 24mm is my favorite. I tend to show what's safe way too much. From now on I'm going to start showing what strikes me and makes me smile.

humor
LOVE THIS....
plane

kiss plane

plane2

plan3



small plane5



planefun


And now for a little humor!

funny2

sarah randy small

Thank you for the this wonderful opportunity to capture your wedding day. Shannon and I had the most amazing time. Hope you guys have a safe trip back to Alaska.

2 comments:

ohana photographers said...

loooove that confetti shot!! love!

erin guedry said...

Awesome shots Tracy!!!