Thursday, March 26, 2009

Linda & Bob's Wedding Columbus Ohio: PicturesbyTracy



Bob & Linda were married this past Sunday at St. John's United Church & their reception was held at the River Club in Columbus Ohio. I didn't get the chance to know Linda and Bob that well, in fact, I met them on the wedding day. I was very nervous about never meeting them but it all worked out and straight away I could see that I was surrounded by wonderful loving people.

Bob and Linda it was a pleasure and honor to photograph your wedding. You're both awesome individuals.

shoes



flowers




lb3





lb4




lb5







lb6





lb7


Hey there Delilah ....What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away But girl, tonight you look so pretty.... Yes you do....Times Square can't shine as bright as you I swear it's true....

Bob surprised Linda with a song:) How sweet is that!?


lb8



Voted favorite couple I've ever met at a wedding:)

lb9

1 comment:

Melissa said...

TRACY!! These are so good! It was a really good idea doing those from the balcony. I really like the set where she's putting her shoes on.