Thursday, September 11, 2008

Flushmount Album

Wedding Albums are the final part of the creative process. Capturing great images of your wedding is only the starting point. Putting the images together to tell the unique story of your wedding is an art unto itself.



Here are a few page spreads I designed for Nina & Vlad's wedding album






I recently sent Nina her album preview from their beautiful Dec. wedding. I really put allot of time and effort into designing their album and I hoped they would love it as much as I do, so I was thrilled to receive this sweet & very genuine email. Love you guys! Thank you.


Hi Tracy,
Thanks so much for the preview. I love the album! I seriously cried in my cubicle at work :) We knew when we found you way back in 2005 that you were going to do such a beautiful job capturing our wedding, and you exceeded even our wildest expectations. Thank you for preserving some of the most wonderful moments of our lives for us. You really do have a gift for transferring emotion into great memories. You're seriously one of the best kept secrets in Dayton (although not anymore based on your crazy schedule), and we consider ourselves blessed to have worked with you. Not only that, but you always go way above and beyond the norm for us...thanks for being not only a fantastic photographer, but a real friend.

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

absolutely beautiful design! how could it not be with all those stunning images in it!!