Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Album Review:

I really appreciate it when my clients send me warm emails to let me know how much they love their wedding albums! It makes all the hard work worth the time and love we pour into them so much sweeter. Thank Ken & Sarah, you guys are so special to me!


Dear Tracy,
My husband and I can not thank you enough for all the time and effort you put into creating our exquisite wedding album. It was truly a blessing to find an artist to capture the moments and memories of our special day. It was very important for us to find a photographer that offered not only a photojournalism experience but also a photographer that knew the importance of getting to know the bride and groom for who they are and the importance of developing a relationship with the bride and groom to see their vision. The
PictoBook you recommended surpassed our expectations. The quality of the printing, cover, and binding is outstanding. The PictoBook not only captures the special moments of our wedding but also tells a story of what our wedding day meant to us. We can not thank you enough for the careful selection of our pictures to add to our album. It was pleasure and honor to work with you.





Thank you,


Sarah and Ken LaschingerCleveland, OH

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the bubbles!!!!! great shots tracy!!!