Tuesday, April 01, 2008

"Being on the Other Side of the Camera"


I have to share this post from my new friend's blog.

Pam I tryed to post a comment but for some reason it's saying error so I'll just post it here;)


Pam you are one of my new favorite people in the world. I know if we lived closer we would be the best of friends. I adore this post...it's so funny to read how you felt in front of the camera. BTW I wish I was 1/2 as photogenic as you! You should have mentioned that you was sick that day {who the heck looks that good sick???}. Anyways thank you for this fun post and your kind words. I look forward to reading your blog for years to come and I hope that we meet again soon. I would LOVE to have you come shoot a wedding with me sometime.

Hugs,Tracy

p.s. maybe I should purchase a bright yellow & orange jacket;) Na...that would not look good with my red hair!


Take a look at Pam's beautiful work here....
http://www.pamelasuephotography.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your photo... Professional result

thanks