Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

We spent Christmas day watching old movies, playing games, cooking, and enjoying life. Great day. Watching those movies made me realize how fast life goes by. I really miss my kids being babies but it so great to have these movies and photo's to go back to. It's priceless...

This has been a wild and crazy year with many ups and downs. I can’t believe that it’s almost 2008! I am finally slowing down for the year and now I have a chance to reflect on what an adventure I’ve had this year! A year of amazing weddings, new Rock'in Studio, wonderful friends, loyal bloggers....I appreciate all 4 of you;) LOL. Really... I would like to say thank you to everyone who has made this a wonderful year for us. We hope you have a super holiday season with your love ones.

xoxoxo

Tracy, Lee, Payton and Skyler



p.s. Last year I posted Tracy's favorite 2006 images. I think I'll do the same for 2007... so check back soon.

No comments: