Thursday, July 19, 2007

Andrea + Matt

Andrea and Matt were married on lucky 7-7-07.

I had originally planed to take this day off but Andrea was more than convincing;)…and I’m so happy I was part of their day! It was a wonderful and I was thrilled to be your photographer. Best wishes for a fantastic marriage.Thanks, you two!
Click here: Slideshow

FAVORITE:

AWWW...I love this one!
What an absolute blast….Andrea told me her dad was a bit long winded… But wow… what a speech!
From the time that he took off his suit jacket to reveal his short sleeve tee and black bib overhauls, each funny story….than all the meaningful words he spoke about his daughter, new son-in-law, wife, son & daughter-in-law to be….hey I told you he was long winded;) Really it was super touching, funny and embarrassing all rolled into one!!! Great shot taken by my wonderful assistant Misty!
This one really tells a story=0) Notice his fingers are crossed?! So cute!

No comments: