Tuesday, May 01, 2007


{The Knot 2007 Best of Weddings Pick}



Wow! I was blown away when I received an email from The Knot yesterday…

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you are a 2007 Best of Weddings Pick! Your business is listed among the Best of the Best and Top Picks as rated by the Knot Brides plus the most recognized vendors in all our markets. The Knot Best of Weddings magazine hits newsstands today, April 30th, and over 200,000 copies of the magazine will be distributed nationally.

I went out looking for a copy last night but no luck...if anyone knows where I can find one please let me know. Also I have no clue who wrote in or voted for me but I want to thank you:) {{HUGS}}. I have the best couples ever!!!!


What an honor...Thank You!!!
~Tracy


T

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting Tracy! I'm so excited for you to do our wedding in November. I'll tell Mary about this tonight!

Crazy toddler daughter... said...

Wow! Excellent! So exciting. But the best part? You are so deserving of this! :)

PicturesByTracy said...

Awww...Thank you so much Stacy! {{Hugs}}

I just went to your blog and watched Nora tasting her 1st lemon....o'my gosh that is the cutest thing ever!!! I have to show Lee when he gets home, it brings me back to Payton at that age...not sure if I told you this but she loved to eat lemons and never even puckered...lol. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tracy! You deserve it! You do beautiful work.

I hope to have the honor of working with you for some family pictures in the near future!

I'm going to look for this magazine when I go to the store later. Can you scan the magazine article/pics in and post it once you get a copy?

Can't wait to see it! Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Tracy!!! You go girl!! I have to admit Im not surprised. You are the best Photographer around by far!! Job well done! You deserve this more than anyone! I cant wait to go buy this magazine when it comes out!! Just 5 more weeks and you will be capturing one of the most exciting days ever for Jason and I :)) We CAN NOT wait to see the pictures you are going to take!! Congratulations again to the BEST Photographer ever!! Love ya girl!!!

PicturesByTracy said...

Dave, Camille, Amanda...thanks so much for the blog love guys!!!

Warmly,
~T

Anonymous said...

i am so proud of you:)! t

Anonymous said...

Who ever would have thought you would end up this big you know coming from scooping ice cream. So happy for you and so glad you get to do what you love and get recognized for it. Keep up the great work. You are awesome at what you do!!!

Hugs Teresa