Friday, May 11, 2007

Ken + Sarah

{Ken + Sarah}
I shot Ken and Sarah's wedding last Saturday. They are so incredibly happy/crazy in LOVE!
Here are just a few of my favorites....


Stunning!



The very handsome groom:


Proud father...I just love this image
The bouquet:




Sarah is such a ham in front of the camera:
Fun image of the girls:
Congratulations Guys!!!

Part 2 Sarah!

Get comfy…. sit back and enjoy!

I have been saving my favorite song for the right couple & today after looking thru Ken and Sarah’s slideshow images I knew this had to be the one. AQUALUNG "Brighter Than Sunshine"

Slideshow: Click Here:)


A few of my favorite things from Ken and Sarah's wedding day....

*A wedding day that overflowed with love and laughter

* The Speeches...wow both were beautiful , touching and oooo-so funny

* A couple that is crazy in love....made my job a breeze

*SWEET band…. Airwaves

Thanks Sarah and Ken for including me in your wonderful celebration; I had a great time!

~T


2 comments:

sarahlasch said...

Tracy...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Kenny and I are having a great time on our honeymoon in Hawaii, but I check your site at every opportunity to see what you have up. I just got a chance to see the sneak peek you have up... and I am so pumped to see the rest of the batch. From what I have seen... they are amazing. You are the best! We loved having you as a part of our day!

Send me an email when the rest of the batch is ready! Talk to you soon.

Sarah and Ken

PicturesByTracy said...

Hi guys! I wish I was in Hawaii too! Hope you guys are having the time of your lives. Sarah I think you told me at least 10 or so times on your wedding day that you could not wait to see the pictures:)"I thought that was so cute". Well kido your slideshow is posted! Enjoy!!! I plan on getting the gallery posted sometime tomorrow. Again, thank you two for allowing us to document your wonderful wedding. It was an incredible day .... we loved every minute of it! ~Tracy and Misty