Monday, April 02, 2007


Gorgeous!!!!

Yesterday I did some work for Michelle a local makeup artist that need's some great images for her new website. I will post her link as soon as her site is up and running.
*Veil designed by Dorene of Unveiled Bridal Design

Can you believe these girls are not models!? Girls...girls...girls.... you all did PHENOMENAL!!!

Tara...WOW
Look at her lips!!!! O'my gosh!!! I'm so jealous!





Keisha...America's next top model:)
*Veil designed by the talented Dorene of Unveiled Bridal Design:) Hugs Dorene!!!Mrs. Nicole....I told you! Your a natural

Jessie...these images of you are STUNNING!!!
*Again.... Dorene of Unveiled Bridal Design

Denise...my shy one....you did great hon.... look at these girlie!!!!

Makayla.... Thank you you so much for holding my reflector. You are just toooo cute but I'm sure you hear that all the time;)










No comments: