Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What a wonderful surprise!!!
I opened a package from Unveiled Bridal Designs and pulled out 6 beautiful veils that Dorene designed for my bridal shoot with Natasha!!! I just cannot say enough about Dorene and her work. If anyone is looking for a unique custom veil you must checkout www.unveiledbridaldesigns.com


Here are a few pictures I just took of my favorite veil. I told Dorene that I wanted something edgy/unique/ fun and this is what she created.....

Natasha will look so awesome in this veil along with a great pair of pink heels! How fun?!


Raspberry pink hat veil: Champagne ostrich feather cluster with hand dip raspberry tips. Mixed with goose biots & and goose fan feathers in raspberry. Also in the feather mix are dyed turkey feathers, embellished with one Swarovski crystal button. The veil in a full French tulle hand painted Raspberry. This veil was such a wonderful surprise! Thank you sooooo much Dorene!
p.s. Lee and I are taking the kids skiing tonight so hopefully I will have some fun pictures to post tomorrow:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so cool! Thanks for sharing.

Have fun skiing - where did you go?

PicturesByTracy said...

Hey Camille! How are you girl?

We were close to you...Mad River Mountain in Bellefontaine. I'll call you next time and see if you and your family would like to join us! Hope your doing well.

~Tracy