Sunday, November 12, 2006

Riches Stored in Secret Places

Riches Stored in Secret Places

Go ahead and grab your box of tissues for this very special slideshow. www.picturesbytracy.com/malia

My heart is so full after talking with Shell last night. It was such a privilege to be there as they walked toward their family and friends. Malia smiling and waving her American flag is something I'll never forget. I just want to say Congratulations to you all! I've known and admired your loving family for many years & Malia is so lucky to be loved by every one of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy:
Thank you so much for sharing Malia's Homecoming. I am Shell's cousin Judy from TX and it meant so much to me tonight to get to open your blog and see the excitement that Sharon had shared with me. I sooooooooooooo wanted to be there but it just wasn't possible but somehow as I watched the slideshow I felt like I had gotten to be a part of it. I think I've used a whole box of tissues this past two weeks as I've read Shell's blog and now yours. You are a special friend and I know Shell feels so blessed to have you in her life. Thank you again for sharing so family far away can see our precious China Doll!!

Judy

PicturesByTracy said...

Dear Judy,

Your very welcome. I'm with you on the using a box of tissue thing...lol. Thank you for comment! Check back for more pictures.... Coming Soon:)

Tracy