Friday, September 29, 2006

Heather + Chris

Heather and Chris defiantly had a memorable wedding & I had such a great time working with them. It was a perfect day full of laughter, tears, and joy…just reminds me how lucky & thankful I am as a wedding photographer.

The best part of the evening was when Chris song Wild-Wild west to Heather:) Chris your too funny!!!

Lisa Neff- Heathers sister provided the florals and they were amazing!
Her contact info: tigerbutterfly7@yahoo.com or 937-657-4093
Click on the link to view slideshow
www.picturesbytracy.com/heather


I love this one of Chris kissing her nose...awww

Amazing blue eyes

The happy couple

The life of the party...

1 comment:

PicturesByTracy said...

Wow Linda!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful comment. You made my day:)

~T