Thursday, July 06, 2006

Holmes Family

As a photojournalist I strive to create something unique and refreshing with each portrait session. Forced smiles & poses are not my style, I capture the real moments. I love to crop in tight to focus the eyes & expressions.




Monday I had the pleasure to photograph this beautiful family. Becki & Michael attended a recent wedding of mine & asked me to come to their home in Cincinnati to photograph their two adorable sons (toddler age 2 & 7 month old). It was a great day! We played in sandbox, had ice-cream, ran thru the sprinkler, had story time...it was a full day=) Gibson the 2 year old was so full of personality...he keep me on my toes the entire time. I'm looking forward to working them again this winter. Click here to view slideshow... www.PicturesbyTracy.com/holmes





No comments: